Monday, March 21, 2016

References are the best!

So this cambio (or transfer) is 8 weeks instead of the regular 6 so we are only half way through haha. But that´s alright cause I love my sector! Linares is progressing very well and we have lots of people who are interested in being taught. I hope that we will be able to handle teaching all of them. One of the recent converts of the Hermanas invited 3 of his friends to church and they are being taught now. References are the best! Our zone brought 14 people with baptismal dates to church yesterday, and we only have 6 companionships in our zone! And next week our companionship should have 5 with baptismal dates! The work is going great here! I hope the same can be said in the whole mission and in the whole world! Share the gospel people! I hope everyone has a great week and a happy Easter!
 
Elder Evelo
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment