Monday, October 3, 2016

Universitario

So I'm not really sure when was the last time I wrote one of these things so I'm probably gonna repeat something. So this was the last week of this cambio and there has been many defining moments of the cambio but by far the best thing that has happened in the past 6 weeks is being freed from the the PDI! That's right, I'm proud to say that on September 23, 2016 I stopped being illegal in Chile! Every week since December I've had to go to the PDI and sign in a a book that means I haven't run away. Since December I haven't had a P-Day without the PDI, but now I'm FREE!

There were hardly any changes with cambios and Elder Lozano and I are staying in Universitario. I'm pretty happy about that because I'll be able to be here for the baptism of Nico and Jimena. Nico is supposed to get baptized this Saturday but he hasn't been in Concepcion for a couple of weeks so I hope that everything goes well this week so he can be baptized. Jimena had been investigating the church for forever because her brother is a member and he is on his mission right now. She lives with her husband and her daughter, but her husband isn't very supportive of the church. We had an awesome lesson with her where she said that she wanted to be an example to her family and she said that she had told her husband straight up that she is going to be baptized. The only problem is that she is super busy with work so it's hard to meet with her often. But we are working hard with her so that she can be baptized in a couple of weeks.

Elder Evelo






No comments:

Post a Comment