Monday, April 13, 2015

That´s right I contacted her!

Oh man there is so much to write about this week! I wish I had more time to talk about everything but I'll try my best with the time I got. So Tuesday Elder Bianco and I starting teaching Sergio who is the brother of Hermana Erna who is one of the strongest members here in Quirihue. He is super receptive but he has a problem with smoking. He is determined to quit and he has made great progress but he still smoke 2 or 3 cigarettes a week. But I have faith that he will be able to have the strength to quit and receive the blessing from baptism. 
On Wednesday I had a small mini cambio with Elder Love because Elder Bianco had to do a baptism interview with an investigator of the other Elders cause he´s district leader. So I was super nervous that i was going to have to do all of the talking in our contacts and in the lessons cause Elder Love is still super new. But surprisingly we were able to do some awesome contacts and when Elder Love had trouble I was able to back him up. Then time come to teach a lesson to Hermana Pilar. I was even more nervous about that cause she is an actual investigator and I didn't wont to screw things up. But once again I was able to speak no problem during the lesson and include Elder Love too. It was such a good feeling to be able to do that and it makes me feel sooooo much better about everything. 
So speaking of Hermana Pilar...she has been doing good and is kinda progressing, but she wont come to church. She says that she wants to but she always seems to have a problem come up every Sunday. 
Friday we had a Zone conference with the Penco zone in Penco. There was this awesome activity that we did were a companionship was chosen to go out and try to find someone to come and have a lesson with another companionship. So Elder Santos and Elder Love were chosen to go find someone and they were given 20 minutes. After about 20 minutes and they weren't back Elder Bianco and i decided to pray for them. After a couple minutes of praying we looked up and saw that every other missionary in the room was on their knees praying too. And about 1 minute and 20 seconds later Elder Santos and Elder Love walk in with an older lady. It was so awesome to so how our faith could help them  find someone. And then two Hermanas were chosen to teach her and I swear everyone was crying. So much spiriiiiiiittttt!! I loved it so much! 
Saturday was an awesome day for Elder Bianco and I. We were able to find 2 more investigators! Octavio who is the husband of Hermana Pilar and Julia who is a girl that I contacted in the street! That´s right I  contacted her! Haha. I really believe that both of them will be able to progress super bien. It´s great cause Elder Bianco and I are starting to work with more unity and i feel more and more like a real missionary everyday.
I hope everyone has a great week! I miss you all so much!

Elder Evelo

 
Carlos finally received the package we sent. It arrived 7 days before his birthday.

 
A letter from Raelee

 
Picture of Carlos and his zone

No comments:

Post a Comment