Thursday, January 8, 2015

First Week in the Mexico MTC

So little time!! The first week has been fantastic! I'm in a trio companionship with Elder Holt and Elder Kingsford and they pretty awesome. I thought my Spanish was bad but I´m actually one of the best speakers in my district hahaha. There are 11 people in my district and 6 of us are going to ConcepciĆ³n Chile! We have already taught 3 lessons to a real investigator and they were all super hard and nerve wracking haha but we are getting better every single day. The 4 hermanas (sisters) in our district are the best hermanas ever to be hermanas. They are super cool and have huge testimonies that help me sooo much. I actually was able to give a blessing to Hermana Long because she wasn't feeling well and it was such a great experience. Everyone in our district helps and supports each other, and it makes me so happy. I've learned  soooo much Spanish in the past week its crazy. The gift of tongues is real! We were able to go to the Mexico City temple today and it was fantastic! We weren't able to go inside because its under renovation but we got to go in the visitors center and take a bunch of pictures that I´ll hopefully send soon! I love and miss everyone back home!
Elder Evelo
 
 
Mexico MTC

 
Mexico MTC

 
 
On our way to the Temple

 
Mexico City Temple

 
Me and my District at the Temple

 
Boy it was tiring day!

 
Me and my companions at the Mexico City Temple Visitors Center

 
Mexico City Temple

 
Walking around the MTC grounds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment