Thursday, January 22, 2015

Short Hair

Hola familia y amigos!!
 
Todo esta bien en la CCM! This week was pretty regular except for a couple of intersting things. On sundays we have a devotional and last sunday we watched this movie called The Testaments: One FOld and One Shepherd (or something like that). Everyone here has seen it before but I never have and it was fantastic!! Its about Jesus Christ coming to earth but its not only about his ministry in Jeruselem. It shows the nephites in america and shows the coming of christ from their point of view. I might be the only person who hasnt seen it but I loved it soo much.
My companions and I met with the new MTC president here and that was super cool! We had to talk to him about some elders that werent being to good, but thats another story. He is a really cool guy and he told us all about how he was best friends with this and that apostle haha its was awesome.
Our district had the privilege of greeting the new missionaries that came in yesterday! There were about 60 to 70 new missionaries that came, but we usually get over 100 a week. Its so crazy to think that i was a new missionary not too long ago. And I tried to make them feel welcome and I gave them a bunch of advice for their first week. I love how many poeple are dedicating their lives to the Lord and coming to share the gospel with others. 
I got a super short haircut today and my beautiful locks are gone *sad face*. Its actually not too bad and my head feels a ton lighter haha. I dont have any picturesto send this week cause i forgot my camera cord at the casa...whoops. But hopefully my dad is uploadig the other pictures i have sent! 
Only 2 more weeks at the CCM! Time has flown by crazy fast! Ive learned so much and I continue to learn so much everyday that im here! I cant wait to go to chile and start teaching people the gospel so that they can feel the joy that i have had in my life! Buenos suerte a todos! Les amo mucho!! Adios!

Elder Evelo
 
 
Carlos's Zone before older Missionaries left
 

No comments:

Post a Comment