Monday, December 14, 2015

20 Pounds of Sushi

Hey people! I hope everyone had a fantastic week! This week was wayyyyy better for me. I getting back into missionay mode and I`m not as unconfortable as before. This week was full over Noche de Hogars and for every single one Elder Ovalle made sushi. Not gonna lie, i think I`ve eaten at least 20 pounds of  sushi this week haha. We`re havinf more tomorrow too! No doubt I will be fat when you see me again haha.
My goal for this week is to get to know the members more. We visit a lot of them pretty regularly but I`ve always just talked a little bit and then let Elder Ovalle do the rest. But I want to be able see them at church or something and just start talking with them ya know? 
So we had the primary program this past Sunday and it was pretty awesome. Especially when the son of the stake president got up to give a "mini" talk. He talked for at least 8 minutes with out pausing and he was quoting scripures from memory and everything. It was legit better than any talk I`ve ever given haha. He`s definitely gonna be a general authority or something haha.
Speaking of talks, I have to give a talk in sacrament meeting next week... yayyyyyy. But it`ll be awesome haha. Anyways, I`m so grateful to be here as misionary doing this great work! 
I hope everyone has a great week! 

Elder Evelo
 
 
Carlos' area

 
Sushi

 
Carlos' companion, "The Chef"
 
 
Walking the streets of Andalein
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment