Monday, December 28, 2015

The Best Dinner I`ve Ever Had in My Life

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! On Tuesday we had our mission Christmas conference and allllll the missionaries (about 200) in our mission came. It was suuuper awesome to see all the missionaries that I knew before like my original mission dad Elder Bianco! I`ll make sure to send a bunch of pictures. On Wednesday we had the opportunity to sing at the building site of the Concepcion, Chile Temple. We were part of a Christmas presentation held by the stake and there were a ton of people who come. Twas a fun time! Then came Christmas. We had Christmas dinner at the house of a family in our ward. We ate steak and cheese-infused chicken haha I don't know any other way to describe it but it was probably the best dinner I've ever had in my life haha. Fun fact! Everyone is South America opens their presents and stuff the night of the 24th not Christmas day.
Friday was awesome because I got to Skype with my awesome family! I also got to talk with my awesome sister so that was great! After that, we had a Christmas activity with 4 other zones and we played a bunch of futbol and I got to play Elder Kindgsford in ping pong!(we played a lot when we were in the MTC). Needless to say we didn't have a ton of time to work this week but I`m excited to get back to work this week. Carlos is still struggling a bit with the word of wisdom, dang coffee. We just started teaching Micaela but she already knows everything haha. Jin is being a bum and not coming to church but we`re gonna fix that. And Diego is progressing nicely, but its a bit hard cause he`s only 11 and he is suuuper crazy haha. But all is welll! I hope everyone has a fantastic week and a happy New Year! 

Elder Evelo
 

 
Reuniting with CCM District

 
Elders Evelo, Santos, Bianco, and Love

 
Carlos with Mission President

 
Elders Bianco, Evelo, Love, Santos, and two Hermans

 
Elder Evelo with Elder Bianco



 
Concepcion Temple Site

 
Elder Evelo with Ximena Llanos Arévalo who will be leaving on her mission soon

 
People gathering at Temple site for celebration


 
My poor son is starving!!!

 
Desert Also!

 
Skyping with Hermana Evelo who is in Spain

 
Skyping with parents who were in Las Vegas
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment