Monday, December 7, 2015

So Great to be Back in Chile

So here I am again! It´s so great to be back in Chile with all my mission friends and to be a missionary! Getting here was pretty interesting because I had a couple problems with my passport/ visa at the Santiago airport so I had to wait and wait while the PDI (Chilean FBI) asked me questions and stuff. It wasn't a big deal at first but after I missed my flight to Concè it began to be a problem. I ended up waiting the for 8 hours haha. Luckily I ran into a member there who was waiting for another missionary and he called my mission president and got me another flight to Concè. So after I got to Concè I met my companion Elder Ovalle and we went directly to our area. I'm in Andalien which is about 20 minutes from the mission office in Concè. The ward here is the absolute best and I love visiting all the members. My companion is from Santiago Chile and he`s hilarious haha. He is also a master chef so I`m eating pretty good hahaha. My Spanish is wayyyyy better than is was before and I have no problem understanding people! We had a lesson with one of our investigators (named Carlos!) last night and I'm pretty sure I spoke perfect Spanish and we could definitely feel the spirit. It was pretty awesome! Anyways, I`m soooooo happy to be back where I'm supposed to be, sharing this wonderful gospel with everyone! I hope everyone is doing well where ever you are! 

Elder Evelo  

No comments:

Post a Comment